-
January 18th, 2006, 02:18 PM
#1
ponydreamer
Guest
Oh my gosh! she's beautiful! Makes me want to get DD's Molly out!
I bet she'll clean up really well. Are you going to Downy dunk her? I did that with all of DD's dolls, but they weren't bad at all, so I just let their hair air dry. When I was finished, their hair was actually more like it was when we first got them. Molly's hair is supposed to have some wave to it anyway. I saved all of DD's doll boxes, and all of her dolls are packed away in their boxes with their meet outfits on.
I swear...these dolls are soooo addicting! And my DD always claimed my Addy as hers, when she was little. It was so cute!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks